Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,040 posts in this topic

3 минуты назад, klasek сказал:

Will we begin an automatic level 65 ??

No, it's going to be level 60

Maybe you want to raise your level I have for yourself to need a lot of time (just a succulent )

4 hours ago, Арлекс said:

No, it's going to be level 60

Isnt 6.0.1 65?? As i recall that was it... coz of new rase... lol and some other new stuff lol

5 levels won't kill us the 60-65 zone isn't all that bad just be a fuck fest with all the people fighting over quest mobs.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Startz said:

ty dude

You're welcome 

On ٢٧‏/٧‏/٢٠١٦ at 10:43 AM, Tep said:

If you have new questions just write it here

Is it possible to be added Arabic Language for some basics such as personal skills or points or gear

Basic things in general

Ask anything?

Can you give me a computer so i can play with more than 3 fps?

i would love to play this game!11

plssss

images.jpg

Edited by leopach
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, leopach said:

Ask anything?

plssss

images.jpg

lul

54 minutes ago, leopach said:

Ask anything?

plssss

images.jpg

if i could i would :P 

i'm stick with a problem and i might be unable to play the game cause i don't have a mouse haha nad the touchpad don't work on the Allods bcuz of a safety shit in the game and bcuz of the windows 10 so i have to buy it and i can't xp #sad16yokid :P 

32 минуты назад, SpaYco сказал:

if i could i would :P 

i'm stick with a problem and i might be unable to play the game cause i don't have a mouse haha nad the touchpad don't work on the Allods bcuz of a safety shit in the game and bcuz of the windows 10 so i have to buy it and i can't xp #sad16yokid :P 

That one feeling, when you are getting your laptop a day before opening хD 

1 person likes this

1. Is this game hosted in NA or EU?

2. Does the game run in multi clients?

1. Game hosted in EU, but if you have high ping and have group at least 10 people, we can make proxy for low ping.

2. No, does not.

2 hours ago, Tep said:

1. Game hosted in EU, but if you have high ping and have group at least 10 people, we can make proxy for low ping.

2. No, does not.

Well yes I would be playing with a bunch of people but not around 10 or more than 10.

And also EU is really bad for us SEA players, so thank you for responding, I had hopes that this would've been an NA server.

Since most Allods which we've played are always hosted by EU or specifically Ukraine.

hi,is it possible patronage 4 instead 5 to have?like the subscription-server( I know p5 is original ) but i prefer p4.the contend is to easy with p5 and 13 runes. and it increases the server runtime in my opinion (more to do)in the pvp it also brings some balance.

greetings and sry for translater english ;)

31 minutes ago, Payseth said:

hi,is it possible patronage 4 instead 5 to have?like the subscription-server( I know p5 is original ) but i prefer p4.the contend is to easy with p5 and 13 runes. and it increases the server runtime in my opinion (more to do)in the pvp it also brings some balance.

greetings and sry for translater english ;)

As if everyone is going to get 13s right away , as if the content is so harder with p4 and so much easier with p5 .. son stop with this stupid suggestions

1 person likes this

son you have the difference compared p4 - p5? the difference is high in my opinion. and every has 13 runes on a private server not every on first day but in 2weeks

2rdixk6.jpg 

Konbanwa Tep ^_^ Just wanted to know will server wipe when CBT ends ? Sorry if the answer has already been given I didn't find it :S

6 hours ago, Jack said:

As if everyone is going to get 13s right away , as if the content is so harder with p4 and so much easier with p5 .. son stop with this stupid suggestions

well lets see...I remember that before merge NA servers killed Nihil and Sihal already long ago while eu didnt kill any just because of p5 :) same thing with dead king/nihaz in DC patch and so on..I actually agree with this it would make pvp less about oneshots too

2 people like this