Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,040 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Dracias said:

I think you did reset the results because I have champion title in game for this week and the site shows 2 parties that have higher waves than me :) pretty sure the season was closed and rewards were sent but you guys forgot to reset the results on site because ingame I have 0 3v3 rating as well which means arenas were reset too together with arena of heroes

we didn't have plans to reset any results.

Just now, Tep said:

we didn't have plans to reset any results.

well thats too bad because you did :/ what are you gonna do now ? rollback them or keep reset 

also I think its btter to reset them like this every month to keep it fresh a bit imo

Edited by Dracias

1 hour ago, Tep said:

We didn't reset any results, so in the stats-list you can see current results(inclusive with last month), you need to get more. We didn't close season, we only gave monthly rewards for players.

P.S. we can reset stats if players really want it. But! we can reset only current results (so, all last week will be reseted).

Allods_161205_231941.jpg57973736834d156968aca2b3ad337d28.png

Now tell me how we can see current results there, my mighty senpai

begging-for-my-meme-to-get-featured_o_311859.gif

ok, here's some problem. We will fix it.

@Tep When will you be adding vote for non-russians? you said next update couple weeks back an was no vote option added

57 minutes ago, Gorjira said:

@Tep When will you be adding vote for non-russians? you said next update couple weeks back an was no vote option added

I know. we have a lot of work, I'll try to add it today

6 minutes ago, Gorjira said:

@Tep There any plans on adding rare enchanted upgraders for battleground emblems?

hm, we'll discuss it and MAYBE we will add it.

21 minutes ago, Miyo said:

no new sale today?

you need to wait. We are reloading boutique.

2 hours ago, Tep said:

you need to wait. We are reloading boutique.

Why did you put the Carniflex that we already had before? :/ Instead of something that we don't have already, like Armor mount for example

Edited by Janai

27 minutes ago, Janai said:

Why did you put the Carniflex that we already had before? :/ Instead of something that we don't have already, like Armor mount for example

we are working on this chest now.

Hello, I have a question concerning pixel game card. I'm trying to register to buy a card but I never get a verification e-mail. Do you know why is that? I'm willing to buy some crystals but my hands are tied :(.

3 hours ago, Gudai said:

Hello, I have a question concerning pixel game card. I'm trying to register to buy a card but I never get a verification e-mail. Do you know why is that? I'm willing to buy some crystals but my hands are tied :(.

hello! write me your mail to PM

We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the players and staff.
Please help by all means possible to survive this site for a long time !!!!
Be kind and generous and not just during the holidays and do not forget to have fun !!!!!

On 12/14/2016 at 5:37 PM, Gorjira said:

@Tep There any plans on adding rare enchanted upgraders for battleground emblems?

On 12/14/2016 at 5:44 PM, Tep said:

hm, we'll discuss it and MAYBE we will add it.

@Tep any news on if this will happen soon or not?

3 hours ago, Gorjira said:

any news on if this will happen soon or not?

yep, we will add it in one of the next updates.

1 person likes this

we Know official server take 8.0 updates but we play 6.0 do you have 7.0 patch and if you have it install 2017 or 2018 ??

1 hour ago, tcpandorass said:

we Know official server take 8.0 updates but we play 6.0 do you have 7.0 patch and if you have it install 2017 or 2018 ??

and what do you think about 7.0 update?

7.0 needed, server is slowly dieing, its mid day and 8h15m timer on WH and no 1 queued for random skirmishes, sunday was realy slow with BG's poppin also

Yop all!

Just got into the game, what's the fastest way to get items and to gear up? (right now, full epic lvl 63, and some astral epic, but it takes soooo long to go from blue to epic!)

23 hours ago, Gorjira said:

7.0 needed, server is slowly dieing, its mid day and 8h15m timer on WH and no 1 queued for random skirmishes, sunday was realy slow with BG's poppin also

I know a lot of players who don't like 7.0 path. They said many bad things about it.

3 hours ago, Noryam said:

Yop all!

Just got into the game, what's the fastest way to get items and to gear up? (right now, full epic lvl 63, and some astral epic, but it takes soooo long to go from blue to epic!)

the fastest way is to donate :)

and another: you need to farm asee-teph and battlegrounds.

36 minutes ago, Tep said:

I know a lot of players who don't like 7.0 path. They said many bad things about it.

Well something needs to be done, otherwise server will die sooon, its otw now

Find out what people dont like about 7.0 and make some changes to better suit the player base here

Know 1 the problems with 7.0 is making gold is impossible and people were forced to chuck cash at game week after week just to be able to gear up, but this problems been around in allods for a while, getting worst by each patch