Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,051 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Tep said:

You wont find it in the allods boutique after start, but perhaps we will add this amulets in future.

Meant to ask about the instant 65 box, how many rubies will we be receiving? Will we get all the previous raid world mysteries up to Gates? Will it include the PVP and Class ruby or not? I ask so I can plan my build accordingly.

Edited by Cryy

7 minutes ago, BoneBreaker said:

Lol the game is not yet out and ppl already talking about pvp titles and pve titels and the raids and etc. How about 1st lets DL the game

2nd open server

3th lvl up 

4th get to the endgame content

That should be 1st thing to do... then we could talk about all this stuff lol

we can talk about everything :)

12 minutes ago, BoneBreaker said:

Lol the game is not yet out and ppl already talking about pvp titles and pve titels and the raids and etc. How about 1st lets DL the game

2nd open server

3th lvl up 

ye lets not talk about anything and let the server fail right at the start then half of the players quit and then its too late to fix stuff right ? :)

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, BoneBreaker said:

2nd open server

3th lvl up 

sooo, you are saying we should not talk and exchange ideas and just sit and do nothing till the devs say go, log in now?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cryy said:

Meant to ask about the instant 65 box, how many rubies will we be receiving? Will we get all the previous raid world mysteries up to Gates? Will it include the PVP and Class ruby or not? I ask so I can plan my build accordingly.

all wm, till lvl 60 (except Tep's Pyramid, Dead City, Gorluxor's Tower)

3 minutes ago, Tep said:

all wm, till lvl 60 (except Tep's Pyramid, Dead City, Gorluxor's Tower)

thanks

xD hahaha so funny .. tought so that i will get spamed xD

But anyway xD its ok i am just messing around and yea well... every one knows if that gold bug was fixed on this patch? Coz i hope so ... that will destroy eco. On this server xD

1 minute ago, BoneBreaker said:

xD hahaha so funny .. tought so that i will get spamed xD

But anyway xD its ok i am just messing around and yea well... every one knows if that gold bug was fixed on this patch? Coz i hope so ... that will destroy eco. On this server xD

we fixed some gold bugs, but mb you know about new bug. Can you write this bug to my PM?

will getting gold in this server will be easy or it will be donate to play?

Hi, can i get full level 13 runes for free. Thanks. Kisses.

1 hour ago, SpaYco said:

will getting gold in this server will be easy or it will be donate to play?

like in official 6.0.1 game version

36 minutes ago, Tep said:

like in official 6.0.1 game version

what about the Currency Exchange? how much will be the cost of 1 crystal

3 minutes ago, SpaYco said:

what about the Currency Exchange? how much will be the cost of 1 crystal

Players create course by themselves

what will the beginning chest or BladeAllods Chest that level up to 65 contain? and will it open the astral or we have to do the quests?

do us a favor and open all of them (Astral-GT-DC..etc) we've bored from the quests

----- 

also will you start a OBT Server to try it out and tell you everything that we would like to add before the start of the server?

Edited by SpaYco

8 часов назад, Nirvana сказал:

Ofc it would not be killing blows, but participating in killing of a player, because healers wouldnt be able to get any rank with the system. 

You know nothing about healers.... 

6 hours ago, Арлекс said:

You know nothing about healers.... 

Hahahahaha xD

7 hours ago, SpaYco said:

what will the beginning chest or BladeAllods Chest that level up to 65 contain? and will it open the astral or we have to do the quests?

do us a favor and open all of them (Astral-GT-DC..etc) we've bored from the quests

----- 

also will you start a OBT Server to try it out and tell you everything that we would like to add before the start of the server?

He said we wouldn't get any raid world mysteries nor would we get class ruby included so we will have to do those. Not bad though because GT-DC-Teps is all soloable at level 65 or even duo if need be.

Edited by Cryy

I hope an item for level boost is added. For I, and many other friends I play different servers with, get a bit sick of having to do the full level and WM grind for each server we go to. It wouldn't be a problem if you don't choose that option though, as it will keep people from rushing and spending all the cash to get the furthest ahead the first day the server launches. However, I would hope to see a better optimized cash shop. A few servers I've seen lately have really weird item/choice prices that start to drive players away. (One even charged 1,000+ crystals for myrrh and blessing) Speaking of blessing, will you implement endless blessing as new servers are starting to do? It's not really a game changing feature but many people ask for it for some reason. Looking forward to what you do for this server, I believe it has potential as all the others are slowly being killed by their inadequate GM teams. Don't let that happen here :D 

1 person likes this

Also forgot to mention this: what are your plans for the faction swap item? Honestly I'd rather it not be a thing. Or if it is, make it very limited. The item being able to be used as freely as it is starts to ruin a server. For example, Allods NE, both factions were fairly balanced with a decent sized population. Then for whatever reason nearly every single person on Empire swapped to League. It became a problem because they didn't implement cross-faction team skirmishes and then raised the price of the amulet to 100,000 crystals, meaning no one will pay to go back to empire. Many people are quitting already because of that and it's ruining a lot of player's experience on the server. Just a heads up for the amulet. :)

6.0.1 I believe has same faction pvp so empire and league can be on the same team and against each other ect.

1 hour ago, Cryy said:

6.0.1 I believe has same faction pvp so empire and league can be on the same team and against each other ect.

Awesome. I do hope so. Allows for many more skirmishes to pop!

Insidious all the questions u asked were already answered just read this thread from start :)

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Dracias said:

Insidious all the questions u asked were already answered just read this thread from start :)

I was too lazy to go read through all the pages. Oops. 

1 hour ago, Dracias said:

Yep, it's true, thx

1 hour ago, Insidious said:

I was too lazy to go read through all the pages. Oops. 

did you get all answers?