Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,051 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Woland said:

You'll be able to buy basic astral gear in Astral Academy and the Surveyor gear can not be upgraded. Doing astral Allods will grant you coins and potentially upgraders. You should be able buy upgrader items for 155 of such coins.

The system is slightly deeper, because such gear is level 65 by default and level 66 when enchanted. For every quality there're 3 sectors, like blue is S1-S2-S3, epic is S4-S5-S6 and so on until S12. 

S1-S4-S7-S10 are the easy sectors, basically meant to be soloed with mercenaries.

S2-S5-S8-S11 are medium difficulty sectors, but still not exactly hard. Significant difference from the easier sectors is that universal upgraders are guaranteed on final bosses. 

S3-S6-S9-S12 are the "hard" sectors. They give enchanted coins to buy enchanted upgraders (so you get to upgrade level 66 gear). 

You can also visit these sectors with helping hand too. They give some items which are required for weekly quests to upgrade level 65 gear to 66. Hard sectors with helping have give better version of the same items, so you can get more materials a week for your quests. 

Oh I see. But isnt there any other way to get upgraders execpt astral? I remmber in 5.0 you could get upgraders from raids and I could also farm loot boxes in areas like wellebell. You could use the loot boxes to buy upgraders for a specific catgegory of gear - for example helms or gloves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be an instant lvl or will we start from the lvl 1? what will happen with the greatness quest (instant or reduced difficulty)? Are there some benefits for the players that are there from the day one? will there be daily log in event. any known ratio for donations so far? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ofir said:

Oh I see. But isnt there any other way to get upgraders execpt astral? I remmber in 5.0 you could get upgraders from raids and I could also farm loot boxes in areas like wellebell. You could use the loot boxes to buy upgraders for a specific catgegory of gear - for example helms or gloves.

There's no more Wellebell. If I remember correctly raids rewarded some upgraders (Ancient Mound, Gates), but it wasn't anything huge. The majority of your gear will come from astral and your glyphs will come from either crafting or glyph grinding zones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Woland said:

There's no more Wellebell. If I remember correctly raids rewarded some upgraders (Ancient Mound, Gates), but it wasn't anything huge. The majority of your gear will come from astral and your glyphs will come from either crafting or glyph grinding zones. 

Oh thats sucks. I like it when there is a variety of ways to get gear instead of just farming astral (where you most of the times need a party to help you out).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ofir said:

And Tep we will have the option to download an english client right? And will we be able to put english names? Because some private servers only allow russain names.

yep, you can use EN nicknames and we will give you EN client

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And please, don't give free WM scrolls, let the people work for something and not get everything for free. At least my opinion. Servers that give most of the stuff for free to people die out very quickly. We have no sense of effort and reward. no satisfaction in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

And please, don't give free WM scrolls, let the people work for something and not get everything for free. At least my opinion. Servers that give most of the stuff for free to people die out very quickly. We have no sense of effort and reward. no satisfaction in it. 

I'll think about your suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, guys! You can find video from test server HERE

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tep said:

Hey, guys! You can find video from test server HERE

Do we get the admin panel and a mount? pretty please? :)

Good job, keep up the good work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Do we get the admin panel and a mount? pretty please? :)

lol, no :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

And please, don't give free WM scrolls, let the people work for something and not get everything for free. At least my opinion. Servers that give most of the stuff for free to people die out very quickly. We have no sense of effort and reward. no satisfaction in it. 

I kinda disagree right there. Working for things and the satisfaction of progress will be gearing, raiding and PvP. Backtracking WM quests several levels lower than you due to the 15x rates is more of a tedious process rather than being appealing to new players. 

After all pretty much everyone has done WM quests at least a dozen times already. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the level 65 chest cost a lot of crystals or what do you plan the price to be? Also I feel leveling in a pserver defeats the purpose of actually playing a server that is not official I do not want to spend all day playing the game trying to level when I want to be instantly 65 have all my rubies (not the cash shop ones ofc) and WMs done so I can start organizing my group to get gear and start progressing. Many will disagree and to that I say if you want to level up go play Official and if you can't afford the crystals then that's tough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cryy said:

Will the level 65 chest cost a lot of crystals or what do you plan the price to be? Also I feel leveling in a pserver defeats the purpose of actually playing a server that is not official I do not want to spend all day playing the game trying to level when I want to be instantly 65 have all my rubies (not the cash shop ones ofc) and WMs done so I can start organizing my group to get gear and start progressing. Many will disagree and to that I say if you want to level up go play Official and if you can't afford the crystals then that's tough.

I dont think that every single WM should be unlocked when you crate a character. Some players like to quest and level up and some (including me) want to check out the new areas added in 6.0.1 and quest there. But I think it should be optional - if you really want to have all of the world masteries unlocked and lvl up instantly, then you should have the option to buy from the cash shop a chest that will do so .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cryy said:

Will the level 65 chest cost a lot of crystals or what do you plan the price to be?

It will be for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ofir said:

I dont think that every single WM should be unlocked when you crate a character. Some players like to quest and level up and some (including me) want to check out the new areas added in 6.0.1 and quest there. But I think it should be optional - if you really want to have all of the world masteries unlocked and lvl up instantly, then you should have the option to buy from the cash shop a chest that will do so .

Agreed. And Woldan said 

 

49 minutes ago, Woland said:

satisfaction of progress will be gearing

i honestly love getting new gear, but gearing system in Allods has been monotonous and repetitive since forever. And in newer patches, you can not do astral as much as before. so you depend on groups of players, who often do not have the same gear as you do. bottom line, gearing is the most boring part in Allods. I love pvp, and i go often myself, i even love raids even more. 

I would like to propose to get some special rewards for pvp tokens, and remove daily limits, so people can enjoy it. Also it would be great if devs could implement some sort of Title system for pvp? getting a pvp Title for number of kills, similar like there was in old WoW. think about it. it would attract many players to do pvp constantly and new players to start doing it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tep said:

It will be for free

Wow that is amazing ty for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ofir said:

I dont think that every single WM should be unlocked when you crate a character. Some players like to quest and level up and some (including me) want to check out the new areas added in 6.0.1 and quest there. But I think it should be optional - if you really want to have all of the world masteries unlocked and lvl up instantly, then you should have the option to buy from the cash shop a chest that will do so .

During the first phase of the server the new zone of Ferris is about a 30-60 minutes quest chain including repeatables for reputation and there're no World Mystery quests there as far as I'm aware. It's among the shortest questing zones in the whole game.

1 minute ago, Nirvana said:

i honestly love getting new gear, but gearing system in Allods has been monotonous and repetitive since forever. And in newer patches, you can not do astral as much as before. so you depend on groups of players, who often do not have the same gear as you do. bottom line, gearing is the most boring part in Allods. I love pvp, and i go often myself, i even love raids even more. 

I would like to propose to get some special rewards for pvp tokens, and remove daily limits, so people can enjoy it. Also it would be great if devs could implement some sort of Title system for pvp? getting a pvp Title for number of kills, similar like there was in old WoW. think about it. it would attract many players to do pvp constantly and new players to start doing it.

Early difficult sectors are fun in 6.0 and pretty challenging. Sadly it scales worse later on around S9 and S12 and it actually became fairly boring.

I find it weird you'd call depending on players in astral is a bad thing, yet you say you do like raids. In gates you depend on others and their gear as much, probably even more than in previous raids when it comes to Otherverse bosses.

As for PvP titles, they said they'd be adding 6.0.2 patch later on. It comes with 3v3 and 6v6 arenas with their own ranking system. You get titles based on which bracket you end up in at the weekly reset (there're quite a few, such as Assassin, Soultaker, Slayer, etc). The winners even get a red aura, similar to the one from MoS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Also it would be great if devs could implement some sort of Title system for pvp?

We can do this if more players support your suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woland said:

During the first phase of the server the new zone of Ferris is about a 30-60 minutes quest chain including repeatables for reputation and there're no World Mystery quests there as far as I'm aware. It's among the shortest questing zones in the whole game.

Early difficult sectors are fun in 6.0 and pretty challenging. Sadly it scales worse later on around S9 and S12 and it actually became fairly boring.

I find it weird you'd call depending on players in astral is a bad thing, yet you say you do like raids. In gates you depend on others and their gear as much, probably even more than in previous raids when it comes to Otherverse bosses.

As for PvP titles, they said they'd be adding 6.0.2 patch later on. It comes with 3v3 and 6v6 arenas with their own ranking system. You get titles based on which bracket you end up in at the weekly reset (there're quite a few, such as Assassin, Soultaker, Slayer, etc). The winners even get a red aura, similar to the one from MoS.

Like you said Gates is very dependent on gear especially at the start of the server if people choose to tackle the raid then and raid mode is much much harder than Story mode especially the Elephant boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tep said:

We can do this if more players support your suggestion.

This comes in 6.0.2 with 3v3 and 6v6 arenas with titles if you guys have this update I think you should wait till then and let us play on 6.0.1 for a while or release the server with 6.0.2 but I feel updates along the way would make it feel like we get a sense of progression then giving it all at once. This server is the closest to official and surprisingly this was probably one of their best patches since 4.0. I don't know how you guys did it but if you promise to keep things fair and engaged with the community I can forsee this being one of the biggest Private Servers for Allods currently so don't mess it up or be blinded by greed. People will donate and if the server is good I can foresee people putting money in just to keep the server running I know I will if that is the case. 

Edited by Cryy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woland said:

As for PvP titles, they said they'd be adding 6.0.2 patch later on. It comes with 3v3 and 6v6 arenas with their own ranking system. You get titles based on which bracket you end up in at the weekly reset (there're quite a few, such as Assassin, Soultaker, Slayer, etc). The winners even get a red aura, similar to the one from MoS.

 

3 minutes ago, Tep said:

We can do this if more players support your suggestion.

I was thinking more as in pure pvp kills, like it was in old WoW, titles could be achieved in battlegrounds, and your title depends on the number of kills. Those would include World PvP, battlegrounds, arenas... 

For example, there could be 

10+ kills - recruit

50+ soldier 

100 +  Lieutenant

and so on and so on. Ofc it would not be killing blows, but participating in killing of a player, because healers wouldnt be able to get any rank with the system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tep said:

We can do this if more players support your suggestion.

I will start a pool and see how it goes. I would like to ask some russian speaking player to create the same pool on the russian side so we can see how it goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aye I wanted to ask this before..are you guys gonna let us change factions ? either from bidding on auction for the amulet or boutique ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol the game is not yet out and ppl already talking about pvp titles and pve titels and the raids and etc. How about 1st lets DL the game

2nd open server

3th lvl up 

4th get to the endgame content

 

That should be 1st thing to do... then we could talk about all this stuff lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dracias said:

aye I wanted to ask this before..are you guys gonna let us change factions ? either from bidding on auction for the amulet or boutique ?

You wont find it in the allods boutique after start, but perhaps we will add this amulets in future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now