Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,002 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dracias said:

Are you guys planning to give master goblin some cashshop stuff for collector coins like other servers ? This makes some use of them instead of having 1000 collector coins for no reason

for example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Digimon said:

for example?

something like this 

8LNHd3J.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server is sounding good do you guys plan on having pvp tournaments or pve related events, like spawning bosses but at higher levels like 70 or 75 and seeing if people can clear them. A lot of the servers fall short in having no events involving the community. And I agree with the rest 6.0.1 's class balance is probably the best in the game everything was very well balanced so don't change too much.

 

 

Also will the client be available to download a few hours before launch? So we are not stuck downloading the client while the server is online.

Edited by Cryy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cryy said:

Server is sounding good do you guys plan on having pvp tournaments or pve related events, like spawning bosses but at higher levels like 70 or 75 and seeing if people can clear them. A lot of the servers fall short in having no events involving the community. And I agree with the rest 6.0.1 's class balance is probably the best in the game everything was very well balanced so don't change too much.

 

 

Also will the client be available to download a few hours before launch? So we are not stuck downloading the client while the server is online.

1. We will give a lot of events, be sure!

2. The client will be available in a few days before, don't worry :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jack said:

mmm 6.01 , any chance of Video proof ?

I'll post it later (today)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read ur server info and it says 

We are planning to add new server update system! Players will be able to update server by themselves! Not only in PVP aspect but in the PVE too! 

what does that exactly mean ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to ask a couple of questions as well.

  • Do we have to actually level up, or level 65 is given with World Mysteries from previous content done?
  • Are you going to artificially limit gold income or it's the same as it was in 6.0? 
  • Is there going to be battle armor?
  • Any chance to potentially modify astral content? Thinking of making S9 and S12 more difficult, seeing how they became mostly a joke on the official servers. 

For what's it worth, personally I'd rather have battlemounts toned down - mostly used for their speed and looks instead of dancing around in PvP and soaking up damage. For the same reason I could live without the battle armor as well. 

Also I'd personally prefer the game to be around battlegrounds rather than Kingdom of Elements, so there's less safe zone hopping around and more action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woland said:

I'd like to ask a couple of questions as well.

  • Do we have to actually level up, or level 65 is given with World Mysteries from previous content done?
  • Are you going to artificially limit gold income or it's the same as it was in 6.0? 
  • Is there going to be battle armor?
  • Any chance to potentially modify astral content? Thinking of making S9 and S12 more difficult, seeing how they became mostly a joke on the official servers. 

For what's it worth, personally I'd rather have battlemounts toned down - mostly used for their speed and looks instead of dancing around in PvP and soaking up damage. For the same reason I could live without the battle armor as well. 

Also I'd personally prefer the game to be around battlegrounds rather than Kingdom of Elements, so there's less safe zone hopping around and more action. 

  1. You need level up by yourself
  2. We wont do any limits
  3. Monolith was added in 6.0.2 version
  4. We can do this at the request of players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tep said:
  1. You need level up by yourself
  2. We wont do any limits
  3. Monolith was added in 6.0.2 version
  4. We can do this at the request of players

But will we have some of the world masteries unlocked when creating a charatcer (while still being level 1)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ofir said:

But will we have some of the world masteries unlocked when creating a charatcer (while still being level 1)?

it will unlock later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tep said:

it will unlock later

will you be offering a instant level 65 scroll giving us all world mysteries/skills? If not at the start will be it added later for reincarnations / new players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cryy said:

will you be offering a instant level 65 scroll giving us all world mysteries/skills? If not at the start will be it added later for reincarnations / new players?

we will add it after start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tep said:

we will add it after start

you mean right at launch of the server ? I remember leveliing on 5.0 server was pain in the ass coz no starter gear so it took forever to kill stuff and do useless quests..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dracias said:

you mean right at launch of the server ?

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dracias said:

you mean right at launch of the server ? I remember leveliing on 5.0 server was pain in the ass coz no starter gear so it took forever to kill stuff and do useless quests..

Do 6.0.1 still have marks of fates? If so then questing will be easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ofir said:

Do 6.0.1 still have marks of fates? If so then questing will be easy.

yes "easy" but problem is that if u used marks of fate u would level up way too fast to keep up with any useful gear for that lvl since u did only couple quests with those exp rates and then at lvl 55+ it took about 30 sec to kill normal mob..

Tep said that they will give us gear chest which is nice and Im happy for that :)

Edited by Dracias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dracias said:

yes "easy" but problem is that if u used marks of fate u would level up way too fast to keep up with any useful gear for that lvl since u did only couple quests with those exp rates and then at lvl 60+ it took about 20 sec to kill normal mob..

Tep said that they will give us gear chest which is nice and Im happy for that :)

Thing is if your lvl is way higher then the lvl of mobs you are attacking then you will still kill that mob in a few hits, even if your gear is low level. 

Btw, what is the level cap in 6.0.1? And is Wellebell still the place to get green gear for max level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ofir said:

Thing is if your lvl is way higher then the lvl of mobs you are attacking then you will still kill that mob in a few hits, even if your gear is low level. 

Btw, what is the level cap in 6.0.1? And is Wellebell still the place to get green gear for max level?

nah thats not how it worked trust me it was terrible to level at highest lvls :D cap is 65 and there are these farming places for negotiant coins or some crap like that I believe u buy stuff with that for gearing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dracias said:

nah thats not how it worked trust me it was terrible to level at highest lvls :D cap is 65 and there are these farming places for negotiant coins or some crap like that I believe u buy stuff with that for gearing

Oh I see, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get to Ferris, Surveyor Camp. There're a couple easy repeatable quests to finish Surveyor reputation which allows you to buy a bunch of level 65 blue gear.

You'll need a different set of gear for Astral though and Surveyor has fairly terrible stat distribution. 

And yes, being undergeared even if you outlevel mobs is painful in that patch. Especially later on when you don't outlevel them by that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Tep we will have the option to download an english client right? And will we be able to put english names? Because some private servers only allow russain names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Woland said:

You get to Ferris, Surveyor Camp. There're a couple easy repeatable quests to finish Surveyor reputation which allows you to buy a bunch of level 65 blue gear.

You'll need a different set of gear for Astral though and Surveyor has fairly terrible stat distribution. 

And yes, being undergeared even if you outlevel mobs is painful in that patch. Especially later on when you don't outlevel them by that much.

The gear that I get from Surveyor is upgradble? if not where can I get lvl 65 gear that is upgradble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ofir said:

The gear that I get from Surveyor is upgradble? if not where can I get lvl 65 gear that is upgradble?

You'll be able to buy basic astral gear in Astral Academy and the Surveyor gear can not be upgraded. Doing astral Allods will grant you coins and potentially upgraders. You should be able buy upgrader items for 155 of such coins.

The system is slightly deeper, because such gear is level 65 by default and level 66 when enchanted. For every quality there're 3 sectors, like blue is S1-S2-S3, epic is S4-S5-S6 and so on until S12. 

S1-S4-S7-S10 are the easy sectors, basically meant to be soloed with mercenaries.

S2-S5-S8-S11 are medium difficulty sectors, but still not exactly hard. Significant difference from the easier sectors is that universal upgraders are guaranteed on final bosses. 

S3-S6-S9-S12 are the "hard" sectors. They give enchanted coins to buy enchanted upgraders (so you get to upgrade level 66 gear). 

You can also visit these sectors with helping hand too. They give some items which are required for weekly quests to upgrade level 65 gear to 66. Hard sectors with helping have give better version of the same items, so you can get more materials a week for your quests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now