Tep

Do you have questions? I have answer to you!

1,002 posts in this topic

Hey guys! If you have any questions u can ask me here!

Hello

so this server seems way to good for me and my friends to be real, how do we know you guys are not fake? I mean I can imagine how hard and expensive can it be to get 6.0 server files and all the other server got their files coz some kind of server got merged with EU one...but no servers got merged/closed on 6.0.1 as far as I know. Can you make some video for proof? screenshots are not very reliable imo. Anyways if this is real expect ALOT of english speaking players here :) I just really hope that at some point you gonna introduce 3v3 and 6v6 arenas :(

3 people like this

Ka

23 минуты назад, Dracias сказал:

Hello

so this server seems way to good for me and my friends to be real, how do we know you guys are not fake? I mean I can imagine how hard and expensive can it be to get 6.0 server files and all the other server got their files coz some kind of server got merged with EU one...but no servers got merged/closed on 6.0.1 as far as I know. Can you make some video for proof? screenshots are not very reliable imo. Anyways if this is real expect ALOT of english speaking players here :) I just really hope that at some point you gonna introduce 3v3 and 6v6 arenas :(

Kappa

1 person likes this

This shit might be fake, no client download yet you have instructions on how to make it work and you already posting events to a server that seems to have no one playing because it was just posted 17hrs ago. If it's fake then why even bother not like people will donate to your server without it being real.

I don't see the reason of making it fake either but I assume it looks too awesome. Waiting for videos!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Dracias said:

Hello

it was really hard :)

we will do some videos from test server

1 minute ago, Wkaa said:

I don't see the reason of making it fake either but I assume it looks too awesome. Waiting for videos!

It might not be, also they say on the russian part of the forum release is august 5/6th but they dont say it here in International part. Kinda shitty tbh.

1 hour ago, Cryy said:

This shit might be fake, no client download yet you have instructions on how to make it work and you already posting events to a server that seems to have no one playing because it was just posted 17hrs ago. If it's fake then why even bother not like people will donate to your server without it being real.

You sad this, but u don't know about start date. Client will be available later.

Just now, Cryy said:

It might not be, also they say on the russian part of the forum release is august 5/6th but they dont say it here in International part. Kinda shitty tbh.

Probably becasue people asked the admin there when it will be realsed. It was also mentioned that you can vote for crystals. If you want to know what they are talking about just translate the page. 

Also, hey Wkaa already joined from the other p server ah? :P (btw the post of this site was already deleted lol)

2 minutes ago, Cryy said:

We are planning to launch game server at august 5-7

If u have any questions u can ask me. You don't need to translate ru community pages

Just now, Digimon said:

If u have any questions u can ask my. You don't need to translate ru community pages

Are you part of the bladeallods staff? Also, do you have the entire 6.0.1 patch files? And will the prices on the item shop be modified on the server launch? 

Just now, ofir said:

Are you part of the bladeallods staff? Also, do you have the entire 6.0.1 patch files? And will the prices on the item shop be modified on the server launch? 

1. yep

2. we will launch full 6.0.1 version

3. yep, it depends on the players

oh, i forgot to change my group)

Hi, are classes gonna be customized/tweaked in any way? Or it's gonna be as if it's clean 6.01 on offi? (important info to balance party :))

1 minute ago, Mania said:

Hi, are classes gonna be customized/tweaked in any way? Or it's gonna be as if it's clean 6.01 on offi? (important info to balance party :))

Hello my friend!

After start every game class will be like on official 6.0.1 update. We want to know your opinion about classes update. What class needs to nerf and what class must be upgraded? Every your suggestions you can post here: Gaming classes.

1 person likes this

14 минуты назад, Digimon сказал:

Hello my friend!

After start every game class will be like on official 6.0.1 update. We want to know your opinion about classes update. What class needs to nerf and what class must be upgraded? Every your suggestions you can post here: Gaming classes.

Why, hello!

Think 6.01 was the version with the best balance allods ever had since 1.0.

One more thing: does the server have the CS item to change classes whenever I want?:D I think it was called Omnicore or smth like that, can't remember :(

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Mania said:

One more thing: does the server have the CS item to change classes whenever I want?:D I think it was called Omnicore or smth like that, can't remember :(

yep, it will be added, after start

So sicne u guys actually have 6.0.1 what are the chances of making 6.0.2 ? I really want the 3v3 and 6v6 arenas and if that happens then u are my dream server :D

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Dracias said:

So sicne u guys actually have 6.0.1 what are the chances of making 6.0.2 ? I really want the 3v3 and 6v6 arenas and if that happens then u are my dream server :D

we didn't discuss this yet, it depends on the players

Just now, Digimon said:

we didn't discussed this yet, it depends on the players

Pretty sure that all players who love pvp would agree and love to see that happen ^^ 

2 people like this

Aye, one more thing to know - what about mount pvp?

Mounts are extremelly strong in the early game stage (till epic + gear), pretty sure it will ruin alot of pvp experience.

Will you guys try to negate this in any way?

3 minutes ago, Mania said:

Aye, one more thing to know - what about mount pvp?

Mounts are extremelly strong in the early game stage (till epic + gear), pretty sure it will ruin alot of pvp experience.

Will you guys try to negate this in any way?

we wont change battle mounts

Are you guys planning to give master goblin some cashshop stuff for collector coins like other servers ? This makes some use of them instead of having 1000 collector coins for no reason

3 people like this